14 April 2012

14 April 2012

Quick update for me is that General conference was absolutly amazing! I can't believe it's the last one I'll ever have in Hawaii as a missionary! But what better way to spend it then in the home with President and Sister Dalton. It was so spiritual, and with the knowledge I now have it was magnificent. I get what they are trying to convey and instill in the hearts of the members. I understand the vocabulary and etc. So know that I'm doing fantastic! Tomorrow we'll be doing the 1 day training for the entire mission but broken into different groups That way in 4 days of the same training we can train the entire mission. It's on the 8 Fundamental principles of how to become a better teacher. I remember when they did this over a year and a half ago. haha now I'm the one training. What a neat experience once again that I get. I'm still learning so much. Right now I'm focusing on being consistent in the love for others 
    It was quite rewarding as a few missionaries called me today after general conference sharing how what I had taught them on there exchange really has set there mission and they were able to really understand General Conference at a deeper level. What better music could a red head hear. 
  love you tons
    Your fav redheaded son 
         Elder Big Red (Gardner) as Uncle John (President Dalton) would say haha

No comments:

Post a Comment