18 April 2011

18 April 2011

Aloha Everyone!
    Not much to write about, Just a few inside thoughts for this week. But The past month we recieved a packet about the atonement with all kinds of talks given by General Authorities as well as all the chapters we must read in the Boom of Mormon that pertain to the atonment. It's so simple yet so deep. The more I keep learning about the atonement my understanding continues to expand and my desire to press forward in bring God's children, our brothers and sisters, unto eternal life. The understanding of the scriptures has magnified 10 fold and I just can't get enough. Everytime I hit the pillow I can't wait to wake up for another round of Personal Study. It's my motivation to wake up.
   Then this week as well everyday it's been poring. I'm now just used to being soaked. You may be wondering why not use an umbrella. Well we do, but it's hard on a bike plus even when walking it only covers from chest up. But at least it's Super Warm! No need to complain when everyday is Gorgous.
   I'm just so greatful to be on a mission. We had several lessons this week but 1 of them was inspiring. Nothing can or will compare the rest of my life then the moments I have now being set apart from the world and bearing an honest sincere, God Loving testimony to a child of God who so desperatly wants to come closer to our heavenly father. The room was so filled with the spirit and of eternal love for each other, that we all could sense the being filled with angels above. Truly this is the greatest and the hardest work I'm endured in my life. Just like all say but until you face it, then you can relate. Oh how much I've learned this week, especially when things just seem to be so overbearing, but to just do your uttermost best and then remember, "Don't Worry." As my mission pres said to me. I've really been exercising his advise and it has made all the difference. Just do you best and be honest in doing your best and there is no need to be worried. Life is so much easier when living 100% obedient that way you have no need to worry about being on the edge.
   Thanks for all the wonderful letters I got this week. I really enjoyed them
Love,
   Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment