15 December 2011

15 December 2011

I just know that I'm having the time of my life and feeling the most accomplished. Why?...I finally understand what it means to forget myself completely and put it into action. To have a vision and complete it. To be a leader who thinks nothing else then those I have stewardship over. It's so so true exactly as christ said, For whosoever will save his life shall LOSE it: and whosoever will LOSE his life for my sake shall find it. But we must have this type of attitude. D&C 64:34 Behold, the Lord arequireth the bheart and a cwilling mind; and the willing and dobedient shalleeat the good of the land of Zion in these last days. 
 I have a hard time explaining what i mean without actually going through it. But Boy and I learning a ton! and Loving life.  I sure enjoyed my last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment