24 January 2011

24 January 2011


Aloha Everyone,
Just a short email about my first full week with my new companion Elder Pincock. I would have to say it has been another one of my favorite weeks on the learning side. It has been a very successful week in Ka'u and hope to see it continue to grow. There's a lot of potential that is starting to spark with the ward.
Though I"m pretty lucky to now have 3 companions that we get along with very well! We both are learning at such a rapid rate, especially now that I'm the one setting the example for my new companion. I don't have an older companion to rely back on, so it's helped me to really learn how to solve situations that come up and put my trust in the lord. By doing so my testimony has grown immensely! I always knew it was true that if you put all your trust in the lord by being strictly obedient, you would always be taken care of through the rough patches of life. But now I have a testimony of experience for myself. At times I can remember me being pretty worried about making sure everything turnout how it's suppose to. Yet, I see now that if we worry, we have a lack of faith and through mighty prayer my relationship with the lord has become 1 in purpose. That's when missionary work become so fulfilling and then time fly's by.
Wed was the coldest day I've experience so far. It was so cold I had to wear a jacket all day! ha ha. I dropped clear down the 55 degrees! Everyone stayed inside that day, which was good for us, we got to get to talk to a lot of people.
I've come to such a great excitement to talk to everyone and anyone. I love talking about the gospel, especially now coming to a great realization giving everyone an opportunity to change there live around. I just love. How great is my calling!
Thank you for all you do!

LOVE ELDER GARDNER

No comments:

Post a Comment