23 May 2011

23 May 2011


Aloha Everyone
 What an incredible insane busy life I have now haha.   So Maui is quite the place, I've already seen most of the island because of being a ZL and doing a lot of work and little misc assignments. My companion is Elder Davies from Salt Lake Utah. He's the bomb and we have had an awesome week so far. We have a complete blast while working hard. He's a great missionary who can really teach and connect with those he comes in contact. He's been out now for 21 months. I really feel blessed to have another incredible companion who wants to finish his mission really strong. He's been ZL for  a year now, so he knows what he's doing and I can tell i'm going to learn a ton. He's super bold in a good way and we'll see what's going to happen now in the future. But I know it's going to be grand. 
    We live in a pad with 2 other elders as well and that's been fun. Everything has its pro's and con's whether it be a 2 man pad or a 4 man pad. I'm used to either one. 
    The zone I'm in covers the Island of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai. It's the biggest Zone in the mission, so that will be interesting. Next week We'll be taking the farry to Molokai to train the missionaries over there and then  we go to the Big Island for training this week. Then Oahu to get trained by Pres Dalton. So the next few weeks I'll be all over Hawaii
Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment