30 May 2011

30 May 2011

Aloha Everyone!
 
      OK so I know I keep saying different weeks surpass others, But this week was the all mighty! Tuesday we had our mission tour where All the missionaries in Maui flew to the Big Island to receive one of the greatest trainings I'll ever hear in my life. Elder Davies and I though flew earlier in the morning around 5:00 A.M. to have a separate meeting of all the Zone Leaders with Elder Pearson who's one out of the 6 General Authorities over the missionary work. It was absolutely mind blowing. In all we were trained 9:00 A.M. Till 4:30 P.M.  with an hour break for lunch. I've never had such a clarity in my mind and understanding of the gospel. He trained us in so many aspects that It would take hours to type all that I learned. All I know is that my testimony has been edified by the spirit to greater degree that i had ever anticipated in my life. He shared things that will ever change my life in how I carry myself and how to be successful in the big picture. I just wish I could somehow share it will all. And then he shared that He'll be giving a 1 min prayer in the next general conference as well. 
     Then to add upon that incredible day is that as a mission we reached our Vision 100. The last time we hit that goal was last year  in May. It was so incredibly close that we thought for sure we would hit 99. Yet we had some incredible miracles placed in our hands were we finished now in May at 101 Baptisms. People who have entered the covenant and received one of God's greatest gifts. That being the "Holy Ghost." What a remarkable experience. I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be on a mission serving the Lord and witness for myself His marvelous work and glory. 
      I love you all and thanks for all the wonderful letters and support you share with me. 
  Love, Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment